hey zofo tell me one thing if i m correct in my understanding ....
did they actually posed for this coz for me the life in the pic is ... they r not looking at each other ... they have smiles across their face and their in an innocense charm all around ....
Alok no this just one of the few they did take together it is a very famous one of them Here's an interesting link if you want to know of their influence on each other http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/dylan/dylan_baez.html
If you're as big a Dylan fan as I, you should check out this incredible book I just read A Freewheelin' Time: A Memoir of Greenwich Village in the Sixties.
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
4 comments:
hey zofo tell me one thing if i m correct in my understanding ....
did they actually posed for this coz for me the life in the pic is ... they r not looking at each other ... they have smiles across their face and their in an innocense charm all around ....
!!!
alok
Alok no this just one of the few they did take together it is a very famous one of them
Here's an interesting link if you want to know of their influence on each other
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/dylan/dylan_baez.html
did check out the site ....
btw the interview section was cool ....
alok
If you're as big a Dylan fan as I, you should check out this incredible book I just read A Freewheelin' Time: A Memoir of Greenwich Village in the Sixties.
Amazing - and quite the insight.
Post a Comment