A tale of art and synchronicity in an environment of trippingest intentions and affections surrounded by shark tanks, scavengers and scorpion ladies oh my oh my! How I came to be the colleague and art ...
Roberta Weir is Micky Weirs wife. woodcut artist and painter,
they are very much there Alok but took them off my profile at blogger as I found a few people who were using my material on another platform so now th links are only on my old blog or at the end of this page with the entry.. cheers
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
2 comments:
Zofo: what happened to ur other blogs ... why did u take them off ... Wish u a Merry Christmas mate .. have fun
Alok
they are very much there Alok but took them off my profile at blogger as I found a few people who were using my material on another platform so now th links are only on my old blog or at the end of this page with the entry..
cheers
Post a Comment