Sunday, October 14, 2007

Balance




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Need to find the right equilibrium in my life.

4 comments:

Priyanka said...

Does it exist? Or is life just about forever striving to achieve equilibrium …perpetually?
Even if you find it… how long does it take before you slip and get back into the cycle of striving to achieve a balance?

The Wandering Hermit said...

Interesting point, but I do seriously need to get it together.. Balance maybe not but at least I need to stem this free fall I find myself in.

It is a hopeless ideal and wishful thinking in some ways but I was ever the one for seeking the impossible:-)

Need to get my cycle right.. Blame it on the insommnia (as always)

Priyanka said...

Am struggling with fixing my cycle as well … insomnia what else! :)
Do share tips if you find some helpful ones!

The Wandering Hermit said...

Another one who is a creature of the night.. good to know that I have company