the mad ones ramble a lot.. they say commonplace things.. don they? they don articulate, they don measure the fuel of words.. the mileage of alphabets, they don ride the starched lines of communication.. they r amd enuf to be reckless.. wasteful.. spendthrift but ya.. words-worth too :) my view... nice blog .. read coupla old posts.. cud identify wit the jetsam arnd!!
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
3 comments:
the mad ones ramble a lot.. they say commonplace things.. don they? they don articulate, they don measure the fuel of words.. the mileage of alphabets, they don ride the starched lines of communication.. they r amd enuf to be reckless.. wasteful.. spendthrift but ya.. words-worth too :)
my view...
nice blog .. read coupla old posts.. cud identify wit the jetsam arnd!!
I love old Jack. To wish he were in my generation. Ahh, but, I get to taste his words with each page of his books I turn.
thanks bergwind and inside our hands ...
Post a Comment